Cab management in Axe-Edit

I don’t know of a way to delete cabs, but you can overwrite already-loaded User IRs by loading a new batch of IRs with the Mini Utility. So if you’re looking to clear space for a new batch of IRs, just overwrite them. If you’re looking to do some housekeeping, you may have to wait until we have cab management functionalities (unless someone else who knows something I don’t chimes in).

Hope this helps!

I stopped adding cabs, I am going to wait until cab manager us added. I organize my cabs by speaker type and I missed one cab, so in order for me to get it organized the way I want I would literally have to load back in a ton of IR's just to get them moved to where I need them in order to fit this cab in the middle. lol Unless I get really board one day, I will just wait.

Thanks for the responses. I guess ill try to overwrite them ...I had a few cabs that just didn't import properly

Can you just load an empty cab? One at a time is slow I know, but....

*Edit*

Yes, just tried it via FractalBot.......you can just send an empty cab where you want to delete one.

Here is an empty one:

Attachments

• empty cab v11.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I stopped adding cabs, I am going to wait until cab manager us added.

Same here for pretty much the same reasons and also the factory cabs are pretty dam good, and a nice verity.
I love the unit but find the half baked editor a little frustrating, and don't get me wrong I'm glad to have it, as opposed to waiting for a fully functional version. And if they need more time to get it right that's ok. Whats working, works great!

John

Back
Top Bottom