Cab lab preset sharing question.

jwa174900

Inspired
Everyone is able to share presets and that is really cool. I was wondering if it was ok to share the Cab lab file for a CL pack preset that I made with cab lab with a patch preset or if that was a no no. I asked this on the York audio cab lab pack thread and never heard from anyone from Fractal on it. I don't want to share something that I'm not supposed to.

If the IR mix is made with any commercial IRs, you can't share the resulting IR.

I believe that you can share the Cab Lab 'recipe'/file. Then the end user has the option of using the correct IR(s) if already purchased, or purchase them as needed.

If the IR mix is made with any commercial IRs, you can't share the resulting IR.

I believe that you can share the Cab Lab 'recipe'/file. Then the end user has the option of using the correct IR(s) if already purchased, or purchase them as needed.
Thank you for the response. I know we can't share commercial packs so that is why I am asking on these because they are still commercial but one would have to own the pack to make it work. Thus my confusion : )

Back
Top Bottom