Cab-Lab 4 Version 1.00.01 Release

I seem to have to login and refresh the cabs which is a pain because my DAW is not online normally. I don't want to have to do this every time I want to use the Dyna Cab Pack IR's. If this is how it has to be I won't be buying any more Dyna Cab Packs and just use other IR's. I couldn't find any info anywhere that reads that this is how it has to be. I think a one time connection to auth should be enough but it seems like it isn't.

When I used the WAV 2 SYX conversion in Cab-Lab 3 it kept the folder structure after the conversion. Cab-Lab 4 ignores the folder structure and each file ends up in the same destination folder. Would be nice if the Cab-Lab 3 behavior could be implemented in the next version.

When I used the WAV 2 SYX conversion in Cab-Lab 3 it kept the folder structure after the conversion. Cab-Lab 4 ignores the folder structure and each file ends up in the same destination folder. Would be nice if the Cab-Lab 3 behavior could be implemented in the next version.
+1

That, and some more explicit instructions on getting older Fractal SYX migrated? For example, how to use Cab-Pack-Bundle-1 currently on sale listed as compatible. I like comparing known quantities while mixing new stuff. Many thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom