Cab-Lab 3 Lite not working...

Rockjunky

Hey guys strange problem I'm having. Last night I was trying out some cabs and Cab-Lab 3 Lite just totally stopped communicating with my AX8. AX8 Edit still works and when I audition to a Scratchpad spot or try to save a cab to a User spot with Cab Lab it says that the transfer is complete but nothing is there. I reinstalled Cab-Lab, nothing. Any ideas? I can't even convert or import anything with Axe Manage cabs because when I go to select a cab, even a .syx file, they are greyed out and not letting me select anything.

Any ideas?

John

Hey iaresee,

Did that as well. I am totally stumped. Shut everything down and left it over night and still today....nothing.

John

Hey NightWalker,

Tried Cab manage and it won't let me take in any of the .wav files. Is there a option I'm not clicking or setting I have messed up? Also if I use the browser tab in cab manage it will not let me select any cab regardless of file type.

Hey NightWalker,

Tried Cab manage and it won't let me take in any of the .wav files. Is there a option I'm not clicking or setting I have messed up?

maybe you are doing something wrong,are you selecting the wav folder?see if this video can help you.

That's perfect! Thank you very much!

Still curious why the Cab Lab won't work but I can figure that out another time!
that is weird that Cab Lab won't work,anyway you dont need Cab Lab anymore to test/load IRs,but if you want to mix IRs you will need Cab Lab Pro.

Back
Top Bottom