Wish Cab Block Separate Room Sim Sends

DJD100

Power User
...so one can have more room sim on a distant mic vs a close one etc, i.e. a separate room sim send for each (cab/mic or IR).

...so one can have more room sim on a distant mic vs a close one etc, i.e. a separate room sim send for each (cab/mic or IR).
Have you tried using Room IR's instead? I prefer using Room IR's when possible because they can be panned in opposite sides.

Have you tried using Room IR's instead? I prefer using Room IR's when possible because they can be panned in opposite sides.
The FM3 only has two mic/cab-IR slots, can't waste one on a room IR. I use room IR's a lot in Pro Tools, but for the FM3 the Cab Block's room sim is the way to go, especially with the hopefully added individual sends LOL!

The FM3 only has two mic/cab-IR slots, can't waste one on a room IR. I use room IR's a lot in Pro Tools, but for the FM3 the Cab Block's room sim is the way to go, especially with the hopefully added individual sends LOL!
Yeah, I use the FM9 with 2 cab slots as well but I normally just use close mic IR...

Back
Top Bottom