Bug? Bypassed blocks turn themselves on at startup.

Occasionally my tremolo, flanger and chorus blocks will turn themselves on after I boot up even though I always keep them bypassed and they are set to "scene ignore." I have an external controller set to activate my wah block. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've attached the preset.

Attachments

• Main Mono.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Have you been downloading any presets from AxeChange or other places? The reason I ask is because I have been downloading a few, and been getting the same behavior you describe.......my guess it's per preset switches or something from these presets.

Have you been downloading any presets from AxeChange or other places? The reason I ask is because I have been downloading a few, and been getting the same behavior you describe.......my guess it's per preset switches or something from these presets.
No, all 7 of my presets are my own.

Occasionally my tremolo, flanger and chorus blocks will turn themselves on after I boot up even though I always keep them bypassed and they are set to "scene ignore." I have an external controller set to activate my wah block. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've attached the preset.
Which firmware version are you running? Also, it might be useful to include a backup of your system+globals so we can look at those settings.

In each block that you want to use Scene Ignore on:

• go to your default scene in the preset
  • disable Scene Ignore
  • set the desired Bypass setting
  • save the preset
  • enable Scene Ignore
  • save the preset
Does this work?

You may be able to skip the first save...

Back
Top Bottom