Buzzing thru USB

indeloon85

Inspired
Im using my Axe Fx as an aggregate with my Apollo Twin right now, mainly for options of tracking direct thru USB, or thru the Apollo for use of their plugins on the way in.
For things like tracking bass, I will also track the DI, for blending, and sometimes the DI for guitar for reamping.
Lately though, I've been noticing that my DI tracks sound very weird and distorted, almost a lowered bit rate sound.
I know the sample rates need to be the same (48k) which I always track to. Any other reasons why this could be happening? It's a little sporadic, but once it starts, it doesn't stop.
Thanks!

i've personally never had success with anything as an aggregate. no sound, bad sound, etc. can you try as not aggregate just to take that out of the equation?

i've personally never had success with anything as an aggregate. no sound, bad sound, etc. can you try as not aggregate just to take that out of the equation?
Ah! So you say it's the actual aggregate that may be causing it. I'll experiment with that. I do love the aggregate, once you get thru the setup, it's super useful! But ya, totally changes things for me if it's going to start going bonkers thru the USB.

Back
Top Bottom