Buying direct from factory...

dupere11497

Experienced
I was wondering this! Since I live in Canada, and, for now, there won't be shipping over here, is it possible to go to Fractal offices in New Hampshire, not so far from where I live and buy an Axe fx 2 right there? Maybe Cliff could answer this one? Thanks!

I'd buy one, then in the answering email on confirmation, say 'pick up', and you'll get a response.

Right now they're inundated with 'what if' and 'tell me' email, so the only guaranteed way to have them step up and talk to you would be to buy.

Ron

Well, I don't see why they would refuse to sell a unit to me if I would be passing by their office, it's about a 4 hours drive from Montreal, unless they are out of stock while I'm passing by...

I'd buy one, then in the answering email on confirmation, say 'pick up', and you'll get a response.

Right now they're inundated with 'what if' and 'tell me' email, so the only guaranteed way to have them step up and talk to you would be to buy.

Ron

+1.

I purchased my unit at the FAS shop.

Being that the demand will be pretty heavy when the Axe 2 hits the street, I would just call first to make sure they have one in the building for you.

Back
Top Bottom