Buying advise for a MFC

slash07

Inspired
Hi,
The regular updates and the ones which are coming never fail to make me feel even more in awe of the AxeII and for Cliff and team. I am leaning more on the AxeII for just about any session with my guitar, so much so that my real amps sit around eating dust. I have always felt something missing for lack of a foot-controller, and the MFC is what's missing.I had a question regarding buying online & having someone get along the MFC over to me.
If I buy the MFC online, and have it shipped to my relative in Canada, will he have to pay any duty?

Thanks~!)

A preliminary question to that might also be: Are you allowed to buy from one address and ship to another?

IE Is it a mandatory requirement that the online purchased item has to be delivered to the Card Holder's address when using the FAS online shopping function?

If so, then you'd need your relative in Canada to buy the MFC using their card and you re-imburse them. Your relative would however then maybe be the registered owner as far as any warranty goes?

I can't answer the Canadian question, but I did buy the axe ll in 2012. I had it shipped to a different address than what my billing address is on my credit card. I just contacted my credit card company and they added the other address as an alternative.

Thanks. I don't think there's a problem in buying online and shipping. Is there any duty implication - if anyone Canada possibly pitch in.....it will help.

No duty, but taxes, brokerage and shipping which Fractal collects up front, which is nice; no extra fees when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom