Bug?- Scene 2, Relay 1=Tip won't save on unit or FX8 Edit

Beardstorm

Scene 2, Relay 1=Tip won't save on unit or FX8 Edit, always reverts back to Off

On on of my presets I made a change to set the top row (scenes 1-4 ) to all have Relay 1 set to Tip. For what ever reason, scene2 Relay 1 always reverts back to Off. I tried saving it multiple times with no luck. Anyone else experience this?

No, I can't replicate. Do you program with FX8-Edit ?

I do most of the time. The day before, I had updated all of my relays and scenes with FX8-Edit then at practice noticed it didn't stick for only scene 2. I then tried to make the update and save on the unit and it will continue to revert back to "Off".

To add:
No relay block in my preset just using Relay1 on scenes 1-4. This is one of the first presets I created then recently switched all my relays around through FX8-Edit including having Scene 5 changed to being my default.

Did some testing...

FX8-Edit:
--I corrected the relay on scene2 to Tip and saved preset (N1)
-- I copied the saved preset to a new bank (M1). Playing in the preset a couple minutes between scenes, scene2 was working correctly with relay1 (tip)
--Changed to a different preset (N1)
--Went back to preset M1, scene2 Relay1 = Off All other relays, blocks are corrrecly set.

Next I'll try copying my blocks to a blank preset and reset the relays. Hopefully this will work for a quick workaround.

Back
Top Bottom