Bubbly One! Funk Fusion Extravaganza! - new remix

Re: Bubbly One! Funk Fusion Extravaganza!

THAT'S by far the best tone out of an axe-fx. The smooth breakup into feedback was sooooo damn cool! :shock:

you beast! :mrgreen: :ugeek:

greetings & happy new year to you too!

Paco

I agree with Mr.PC. This clip is the best I've heard from you, Scott. It sounds better than a lot of D-style amps.
But you have the ear to tweak it to get it to sound this good . .

Greg

Scott, do you have the Standard or the Ultra? Or does it matter . . ?

Thanks guys!!! I spent a couple of hours on the clip, recording lots of samples to get the tone dialed in. Greg, the unit is an Ultra. However, I don't think I am using any Ultra features here.

Awesome Scott...I'm telling you this box doesn't stop keeping me amazed.
See you in NAMM.
Adios
g

Nice. :D

You are creating some killer D'style tones man. Killer timbre. Hope you are having fun; sounds like you are in your playing.

very nice. scott.You got that 'D stuff dialed in nicely. I used the recipe you posted a while back, and it is cool.I used the redwirez vox ac30 with the royer121, and it sounded really nice. I'm just getting my feet wet with my standard/atomic setup. I am really digging the ability to go from RF to Landau to Benson all in one box. Now all i need is 1/10th of their chops. LOL

I reupped a remix with warmer IR verb. The last mix had a slight metallic top caused by the verb I think...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Back
Top Bottom