AFIII Bryan Adams Run To You using customized Austin Buddy preset AC30 Norm

Keith White

Experienced
I created this preset by using Austin Buddies preset for Vox ac30 norm as a starting point. I added the effects, chorus, flange, delay and pitch (capo +2). If you like this let me know and I will send you the custom blocks and show you where to insert them. I cant share the preset because its Austin Buddies but if you own it I can tell you the changes to make. Also per the cell phone mic you cannot tell the sheer balls this preset has

I created this preset by using Austin Buddies preset for Vox ac30 norm as a starting point. I added the effects, chorus, flange, delay and pitch (capo +2). If you like this let me know and I will send you the custom blocks and show you where to insert them. I cant share the preset because its Austin Buddies but if you own it I can tell you the changes to make. Also per the cell phone mic you cannot tell the sheer balls this preset has

Sounds awesome! I had the pleasure of seeing Bryan Adams in concert during the tour for that album. I was only a kid, but I remember it being a killer show. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom