Sweet!

I, sadly, looked right past a '61 Super about 30 years ago, because it didn't have reverb. About 3 years ago, I almost bought a 6G12. Great sounding amps....

A friend of mine regularly walks into a blues jam we go to with a brownface Deluxe. It’s in perfect condition. I hate him. :)

Actually he’s an awesome slide player and singer and one of our mainstays in the blues community.

And I’ve told him he sucks for having that amp. :)

A friend of mine regularly walks into a blues jam we go to with a brownface Deluxe. It’s in perfect condition. I hate him. :)

Actually he’s an awesome slide player and singer and one of our mainstays in the blues community.

And I’ve told him he sucks for having that amp. :)
I would love one too. I've used a Concert a few times in the studio and they're just great. The Axe versions are fantastic too and will do the job for this twanger. Those old brownface amps are very hard to come by in Australia. I have poked Fender, though .."How about a couple of RI's, guys?" We will see...

That sounds Amazing to me
Beautiful cleans and Twang
Probably one of the best country
Presets I have heard I am hoping this one works on FM9
Thanks. I think it should load OK into the current FM9 firmware. If not, mine is due for an unleashing later this week so I'll update and upload if necessary. Cheers and thanks for the kind words.

Thanks. I think it should load OK into the current FM9 firmware. If not, mine is due for an unleashing later this week so I'll update and upload if necessary. Cheers and thanks for the kind words
Thanks again Burgs Incredible stuff so much stuff is the heavy rock which is great but for country styles and southern this is a Gem
Not sure if you take requests but maybe in the new year time permitting I would love to see a preset like this with the more new style Nashville boutique models
Divided by 13, DrZ, Matchless, Carr
And some drives
Thanks again for all you do and your presets you share so generously

Back
Top Bottom