Brown sound????

oooh .. yes sir there are a few that are all over it .. just depends on what flavor of brown you are after! !!!!

Attachments

• 001 - Mark's EVH Rhyth RWIR.syx
    2 KB · Views: 81
  • 003 - Mark's EVH Solo RWIR.syx
    2 KB · Views: 66
  • Mark EVH Solo 903 no cc.syx
    2 KB · Views: 69
  • Mark's EVH Rhythm 009.syx
    2 KB · Views: 70
  • Mark's EVH Solo 1 008.syx
    2 KB · Views: 72
As well in this user bankA ... patch 008, 015 and 032 i think are all very EVHish in tone ... good luck! :p

A lot of course is going to be dependent on your pickups and guitar as well .. i know i have one guitar that that "Brown Sound" patch in the bank A NAILS the EVH late DLR era tones ... but switch to a different guitar and the pickups hit it totally different!

Because i will say this, i have never had any kind of amplifier that responded to the different ohm's and impedances of pickups the way the Axe Fx does .. and I have had a lot of bad amps .. and a lot of really nice good boutique amps ...

Attachments

• Ultra_BankA.syx
    256 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
As well in this user bankA ... patch 008, 015 and 032 i think are all very EVHish in tone ... good luck! :p

A lot of course is going to be dependent on your pickups and guitar as well .. i know i have one guitar that that "Brown Sound" patch in the bank A NAILS the EVH late DLR era tones ... but switch to a different guitar and the pickups hit it totally different!

Because i will say this, i have never had any kind of amplifier that responded to the different ohm's and impedances of pickups the way the Axe Fx does .. and I have had a lot of bad amps .. and a lot of really nice good boutique amps ...

Thanks so much for this I was actually after the patch itself rather than the whole bank as I have settings on those. When I bought the axe fx ultra somebody had gone over all the settings sadly!

Hey thanks so much very helpful indeed !!

you are most welcome! Glad to help you get the direction you were looking for! I bought a second hand ultra as well and the previous owner left all his in there too ... but, sadly, as I am seeing that it is SOOOO sensitive to different guitars and pickups as well as what kind of speaker you are running into, what may have sounded great thru his does not sound much usable at all on mine .. so I went to fractals legacy page and got all 3 banks of original presets and reloaded them into mine to get it back to a starting point ... as well, you can go to RedWirez and get a marshall 4x12 cab IR for free, as well as a few other that I have found in forums here and there that really start to wake the Ultra beast up even more!

Back
Top Bottom