Brit Floyd's DIVISION BELL Presets from Edo Scordo

Thank you for sharing this!! :)

As I did with the Bricks presets, I have re-arranged the blocks at the Axe-FX III to allow a smooth conversion to FM3.

Note: This time I could not test the results because I left my FM3 at the rehearsal room.
The LEAD preset uses two delays. I don't know if that may cause a CPU overload (it is only at 55% at the Axe-FX, though).

Attachments

• - RIFF - Keep Talking FM3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 17
  • - LEAD - Keep Talking FM3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
  • - INTRO - Keep Talking FM3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi Guys

I think these are pretty cool presets but on my headphones I can barley hear them - looked around at various blocks etc. volumes - and if I turn up main preset leveling it gets wonky

Any ideas whats how to get them at proper volumes

I think these are for live so probably the main reason why I cant hear them - any ideas would be awesome

Hi Guys

I think these are pretty cool presets but on my headphones I can barley hear them - looked around at various blocks etc. volumes - and if I turn up main preset leveling it gets wonky

Any ideas whats how to get them at proper volumes

I think these are for live so probably the main reason why I cant hear them - any ideas would be awesome
This was said in the other thread about the Brick in The Wall presets. Someone reported feeling they were very low in volume.

Thanks a bunch CC. Saw BF a couple of months ago in Indy. Sounded amazing. I knew at the time I couldn’t create those tones on my own. Now I don’t even have to try. 👍👍

I'm so happy Edo shares a preset and I'm happy too discovering that studying Gilmour tones and hearing not only with the hears but with the brain too the tones I use in my poorly (compared to Brit Floyd's) PF tribute are so close!

Hi and many many thanks for sharing this presets, as yours Cooper, all are awesome!! What a gift for me!!!!!
Just one question, Eduardo has two 1x12 dragoon cab, what are the speaker(s) ? Thanks a lot

I notice something strange with the stereo imaging. If you fully turn the Pan L/R at both CABs, you will notice a big difference. Even though the Balance knobs of the CAB blocks are already panned, it seems like it is mono until you open the Pan knobs.

The same with the Bricks presets.

1720869737841.png

I realized that when I prepared the FM3-ready presets posted above. I used only one CAB block with two IRs panned L and R, and they sound better than the original presets. Specially when listening with headphones

Last edited:
Drucifer has already been invoked at TGF 😈
Satan Breakdance GIF by Joseph Harmon

Back
Top Bottom