• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Brighton Rock preset

In light of all the new film Bohemian Rhapsody I thought I'd come up with a preset for having some fun with Brian Mays layered echos on Brighton Rock! The first preset is one echo with a large delay and it should work as a panned delay. The second delay is a twin delay also panned from right to left so you can tweak it to what you like this is just a quick attempt at the May sound.
I did see Queen live and I was among the crowd who heard Bohemian Rhapsody played live for the first time and Brian May did a solo and this reminds me of that magical evening! Let me know what you think?

Attachments

• Brighton Rock Echo 1.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Brighton Rock Echo 2.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom