BRAD WHITFORD and TOM HAMILTON of AEROSMITH : Fractal Audio Artists!

"Resistance is futile. We will add your distinctiveness to our own."

Always cool to hear when big name players realize what we've known for years.

As a guy who put together an AErosRocks Aerosmith cover band because I love them so much - I could not be more pleased to see this!

As a late birthday present to myself, I am going to see them in Las Vegas the day before Thanksgiving - with seat close up in the Pit by the stage!

#AmericasGreatestRocknRollBand!
You should be able to meet backstage or sound check since they've used or are using some of your presets according to Matt. Maybe he can put you in touch with the right people.

Reactions: GBM
Only just caught this news. I love those guys. Congrats to Fractal and Austin. If they haven't tried the latest beta I'm sure they'll be gushing on this forum in person when it goes official and revelling in Cliff's future epiphanies with the rest of us ;) I got their Video Scrapbook and Texas Jam '78 VHS's when they came out (I was about 10) and they really were the ones to inspire me to get a guitar.

You should be able to meet backstage or sound check since they've used or are using some of your presets according to Matt. Maybe he can put you in touch with the right people.
Good call!!! Happy Birthday and grab those settings!!! enjoy vegas AB!!

Will all their other toys go in the attic now? WTF (Want That Fractal)
Great gear with great support and updates!

As a guy who put together an AErosRocks Aerosmith cover band because I love them so much - I could not be more pleased to see this!

As a late birthday present to myself, I am going to see them in Las Vegas the day before Thanksgiving - with seat close up in the Pit by the stage!

#AmericasGreatestRocknRollBand!
Damn, just saw this. If we'd have known you were at the show, Tom's tech and I would have come out to say hello. - Brad's tech

Here's a couple of photos of Brad's FM9/FM3 Vegas rig. Not very tidy, but going to clean it up on the next break. Using the
Lehle P-Split to split the input to both units and the Sescom SES-XLR-AB2 to be able to switch from the output of the FM9 to the output of the FM3 seamlessly in case of an issue (none so far).
IMG_6034 (1).jpegIMG_6036.jpeg

Here's a couple of photos of Brad's FM9/FM3 Vegas rig. Not very tidy, but going to clean it up on the next break. Using the
Lehle P-Split to split the input to both units and the Sescom SES-XLR-AB2 to be able to switch from the output of the FM9 to the output of the FM3 seamlessly in case of an issue (none so far).
View attachment 112045View attachment 112046
Amazing post!

Just curious... If he's not using the unit(s) on the floor, why not opt for the Axe-FX?

He’s just using one preset, so the Axe FX III rack would be kinda overkill. We were perfectly happy with the FM3, but our sound guy wanted another amp/cab combo to mix in, so we bumped up to the FM9 to do that…

Thanks for posting this stuff. It’s interesting for sure. Welcome to the forum. What’s Joe think of all this, the FAS modelers?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this stuff. It’s interesting for sure. Welcome to the forum. What’s Joe think of all this, the FAS modelers?
As far as I know he is completely un-aware. He would never use them, as he is the only band member not using in-ear monitors.

As far as I know he is completely un-aware. He would never use them, as he is the only band member not using in-ear monitors.

Haha good for him. Sorry to hear the residency was cancelled. I grew up on the old Aerosmith...Get Your Wings, Toys, the stuff from the 70's. And it's still my preferred garage music. I have to replace a garage door opener later today, and I'll be playing old Aerosmith.

Back
Top Bottom