Wish BPM Tempo in SETLISTS & SONGS

+120 Bpm. See what I did there…but seriously I would use Setlist if this capability was there. Every FW release I scroll the features hoping it’s there. Is there a roadmap or timeline of where this feature is in development? Can I help? Anything?

Thanks for any update or info!

It is really annoying not to have any response from Fractal on this topic.

It is the most important thing to do in order to simplify the process of building presets. It would avoid a lot of work and hassle.

But that response from FA was a year and a half ago (Nov 2022).....
Agreed, I love all the updates they are doing, but the one that really matters the most for me is BPM per song in the setlist. This would mean you could create presets with 8 of your favorite Clean Tones, another with 8 crunch, another with 8 Drive, and another with 8 lead sounds you love, then just when you make a song preset you just change the scene for each one to get the perfect combo of sounds you need!

Even better, allowing control switches to be song related instead of preset related, so you can set your reverb to turn on and off from Control Switch 2, which is on a footswitch, and whenever you are switching around presets, it remembers to keep the verb off the entire time (or on)

Seriously cannot wait for this. So excited!

Back
Top Bottom