Boutique 1 model - YES!

dk_ace

Experienced
At one time many firmware revisions ago I had a Boutique 1 patch that I used. I ended up using a different amp for that sound when I rebuilt my patches after an update though, and I sort of forgot about this model. I made a point to revisit it last night...

That model is magic now since Cliff last reworked it! Both it's clean and driven sounds with the master cranked are really inspiring. I was playing my tele last night, and it was just a great combination. The bass seems to be a little heavy with this one, so I'm hoping I can get it to work with my humbucker guitars as well. If I can, it could become one of my main patches with a little more work.

If you haven't spent some time with this one lately, it's time to check it out again!

D

That's been a mainstay of mine for literally years. It just gets better every time he updates it too. Love that chime.

I use the Matchless sim for all of my clean patches. It's just absolutely perfect for chime and a little grit.

Hmmmmm.....I've never tried amp for a clean patch.

Thanks for the tip....always looking for new clean tones.

I love the two "Boutique" sims, as well. I've got a smokin' Stevie Ray Vaughan patch that I use "Boutique 2" for. Add the 2x12 black or related Redwirez cab, grab a strat or tele with a neck single coil, and you're ready to roll.

I love this forum combined with owning the AxeFx! I saw this thread so of course had to go see what was up with the Boutique 1 and 2 as I hadn't got around to them yet. Well I now have a new top five favorite patch using this sim. Crisp and full at the same time, love it!
Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom