Boost pedal input 3 AD/DA level??

nicie

I'm Japanese, so I'm using a translator.

When you use the pedal in the 3in 3out loop, do you tickle the red when it's on?
Tickle the red when it's off?

I don't understand input3 level.

I'm using Kokoboost.

Last edited:
The point of tickling the red is pretty much only giving a strong enough level for the AD converter to work with. Red means a soft limiter is kicking in, so I'd definintely shoot for tickling the red when the pedal is on.

(´︶`)♡Thanks!

I'm sorry.
English is difficult...

I'm too stupid to know which one.
I'll give you two choices.

Red when it's on?
Red when it's off?

Tickling red on Axfx inputs is ok, but on Axfx outputs, its bad / digital clipping (the output reds should never be lighting up).

Having said that, for a pedal in loop3 or 4, I don't worry about tickling the red on Axfx input - I just set the pedal to have overall volume levelled to taste when the pedal is on / off, and avoid continuous or too much red on Axfx loop inputs (no red is ok).

For output to the pedal, loop 3 or 4 sends a perfect signal for pedals by default.

Tickling red on Axfx inputs is ok, but on Axfx outputs, its bad / digital clipping (the output reds should never be lighting up).

Having said that, for a pedal in loop3 or 4, I don't worry about tickling the red on Axfx input - I just set the pedal to have overall volume levelled to taste when the pedal is on / off, and avoid continuous or too much red on Axfx loop inputs (no red is ok).

For output to the pedal, loop 3 or 4 sends a perfect signal for pedals by default.
default is 50% ??

default is 50% ??
Yes - I'm set to 50% on all A/D input levels (after much obsessing about these values to suit all my guitars that have a wide range of outputs, in the end, I wound up back at 50% as the best overall setting in my case).

Back
Top Bottom