Boogafunk 1X12 Went Away?

cemusic

Inspired
Since updating to Qantum, factory cab #12 (Boogafunk 1X12) has changed to "1X12 Shiver 121," at least here. I can't find anything about this in release notes, the forum, anywhere. Is that a change that was made by FAS?

I use a cab for live, and it sounds a lot like my live cab, so that is what I have been sending to FOH.

Anyone know what happened, if the Boogafunk is still around somewhere, or if it's just the same thing renamed?

From what I can see on the wiki(if it's correct), the factory cab you're referring to was actually number 11, but was switched out during firmware 18, the wiki also tells me it was the Boogafunk Blue, which I suppose would mean it's the link from ownhammer's post above with the ALN-BLU in it :p

So that's even weirder. I just bought this XL+ a couple of months ago, so it came with FW18. The Boogafunk Blue cab was there when I installed FW19, because I was still setting up presets and used it in some. Plus, if it was indeed cab #11, that's strange because all of my presets that used it now have cab #12 selected.

Did Ownhammer take back the cab, or FAS' rights to use it or something? Or was it just a demo from OH and I need to buy it to make it permanent?

Would it still be around from a previous cab bank backup?

Yes, it was the a Thiele EVL

I am not sure which IR it was, and if it was of the Alnico Blue or EVM, but I can confirm that it was taken from one of these libraries:

112-GTR Thiele ALN-BLU V1 - $9.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

Thanks for the info.

I had forgotten that I actually bought an OH Boogafunk set for my Ultra in March of 2011. Will those load into my Axe II XL+?

This is what one of the files looks like:

OwnHammer_112_Boogafunk_12L_e906_1.syx

Thanks!

Did Ownhammer take back the cab, or FAS' rights to use it or something? Or was it just a demo from OH and I need to buy it to make it permanent?

This was not done at my behest, I assume the removal is related to cab pack 17.

Thanks for the info.

I had forgotten that I actually bought an OH Boogafunk set for my Ultra in March of 2011. Will those load into my Axe II XL+?

This is what one of the files looks like:

OwnHammer_112_Boogafunk_12L_e906_1.syx

Thanks!

.syx files, no, if you have the .wav files though (if not, pretty sure aomDSP does .syx to .wav conversions, though I've never used that function personally) you could convert them with Cab Lab 3.

.syx files, no, if you have the .wav files though (if not, pretty sure aomDSP does .syx to .wav conversions, though I've never used that function personally) you could convert them with Cab Lab 3.

Wayyy to much work. I'll check out the cabs that are still there. If I don't like, I'll spend the nine bucks... :)

Back
Top Bottom