Bogner Bogner Bogner

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Vendor
Not an April Fool's. I promise.

Just bumping around and have been digging this preset; time to post something up. I think this is the best Bogner sound I've ever gotten; physical amps or modeled; listen to the clean up when rolling off the volume and then switching to single coils. Don't try that with the analog amp, it's not as sweet.

Clip:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8961514

100% direct.
Melancon Custom Artist - Axe-FX - Reaper. Ripped to mp3.

Patch as recorded: Amp-Cab-Reverb

Cab Block: My "V7" formula (yea, I have to name them to remember which is which)

Red Wire Uberkab V30 2" Cap Edge @ 0db Royer 121
Red Wire Uberkab V30 2" Cap Edge @ 0db Shure SM57
Red Wire Uberkab V30 0" Back of Cab @ -25db Earthworks TC30

Patch (attached)

Attachments

• \'s Bogner 04 2010.syx
    2 KB · Views: 428
Mmm nice, Scott.
And good to hear some "musical" detuned material for once :)

Tone in the start is maybe a bit saturated.
Ah hell, forget it: *downloads file .... notes settings ... applies to own Euro2 patch ... smiles*

Scott, sounded great!
The patch sounds great on my setup too!

Here's a mix of the T75-V30:
Bogner T75-V30 Mix R121/sm57/boc
Uberkab-T75V30-R121-CapEdge-2in.wav,0.486
Uberkab-T75V30-SM57-CapEdge-2in.wav,0.486
Uberkab-TC30-Back-0in.wav,0.028

Thanks again for the usable tips!

I guess this means i finally have to invest in Redwirez cabs.
Damn i love how that cleans up.
Nice Scott, very nice.

Chuk said:
I guess this means i finally have to invest in Redwirez cabs.
Damn i love how that cleans up.
Nice Scott, very nice.

:arrow: Keep in mind my Melancon has WCR SR/SR/Goodwood pickups (SC/SC/HB) and cleans up really well; important point.

Okay Scott, with the Bogner done, let's now move on to and hear your 9.03 JCM800. :)

yek said:
Okay Scott, with the Bogner done, let's now move on to and hear your 9.03 JCM800. :)

Seriously? I'd imagine folks are bored and sick of that from me. No problem, once I get some time.

Scott Peterson said:
yek said:

Seriously? I'd imagine folks are bored and sick of that from me. No problem, once I get some time.

We're never getting bored of your brilliant tones!
I'd be glad about a JCM800 patch ft. the Uberkab!

Hey Scott great patch bro! Wow...wow...wow! I finally updated from 9.0 to 9.3 (been super busy) went through all my patches, got the new Redwirez IRs and loaded your Bogner patch w/ Uber mix. I love that patch great job. I used it on half of the Easter worship set this morning and it was Rockin'. A ton of people comented on the electric guitar. That patch cleans up great just like your audio clip (cool clip). I used my Strat with Suhr FL's and the tone is great for that too. Thanks for everything you do and sharring with us. Your knowlege and experience with the Axe is invaluable. Thanks so much. Happy Easter!!

This is a great patch Scott! Love it

When's your JCM coming?... :p

Your post's/patches are never boring!....we learn so much from them

Not sure what I did wrong but when I mix this and dump it into a cab slot it sounds very muffled.

Back
Top Bottom