Boards

N.Phaneuf

Inspired
Any suggestions for boards for the FX8 and two fractal exp pedals? I'm thinking Trailer trash flat trash or NYC boards maybe. I have a pedaltrain 3 with hardshell which has been great for touring. But it's big and I this the angle will be too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any suggestions for boards for the FX8 and two fractal exp pedals? I'm thinking Trailer trash flat trash or NYC boards maybe. I have a pedaltrain 3 with hardshell which has been great for touring. But it's big and I this the angle will be too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was eyeing the new Pedaltrain boards. The Novo2 is 24" x 14.5" which should be enough real estate for the FX8 and two expressions.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/pedaltrain-novo-24-pedalboardis

I like the Pedaltrain boards, but I believe someone pointed out that the FX8 doesn't fit in the case due to its height. Would be better to get confirmation though.

I like the Pedaltrain boards, but I believe someone pointed out that the FX8 doesn't fit in the case due to its height. Would be better to get confirmation though.

Yeah, that was me. I don't have the FX8 yet, but it's an inch higher at the back than my current Line 6 M13 pedal board and that only just about fits in the Pedaltrain Pro hard case. Someone suggested taking all the foam out of the lid of the hard case and putting some thin rubber in its place, but I'm also hoping for confirmation from someone who has the PT Pro hard case and the FX8 pedal, that it does actually fit. Failing that, I'm going for the soft cases mentioned in an earlier post.

Back
Top Bottom