Blues/rock instrumental

I like it, think I am going to pump that through my practice setup and jam to it for a bit!

Luuurvly! I'm really inspired to play now! Pity I have to work, although I do work from home......

I picked up on the Blues Junior preset from following Larry Mitchell. Love the chewy sound of it with a strat.

Happy 50th birthday to Larry by the way :)

Last edited:
Nice tone and groove, you might want to check these guys out from 1971, saddly guitarist Ollie Halsall is no longer with us.
The track 8 minutes in is one of my favourites.

Nice tone and groove, you might want to check these guys out from 1971, saddly guitarist Ollie Halsall is no longer with us.
The track 8 minutes in is one of my favourites.

Not head of them but I like it! They've got some cracking beats going on eh? Real catchy guitar work and top vox. Are they british?

Very nice - I can hear that playing nicely to a packed dance floor!

Thanks chief appreciate the kind words.

Just checked out your soundcloud. Awesome playing and tone on blues for one and raining on Friday. You using axefx for those?

Not head of them but I like it! They've got some cracking beats going on eh? Real catchy guitar work and top vox. Are they british?

Yes British. I say them play this lot live in 1971, guitar playing of that quality was not that common, when Ollie fired up you knew something magical was happening. The only thing that let it down was the shite pint of beer, I ended up drinking tea all night and not many pubs sold that either.

Back
Top Bottom