Blocks

sherpa_man

Inspired
I know this link has been posted before but i have tried for hours to find it, does anybody have the link to the website with all the delays blocks?

I think you can donate to the maker.

Many thanks

there working for me yes, i have to say i am a little disappointed with the cpu performance on the fx8, i am hoping this is something they sort soon.

there working for me yes, i have to say i am a little disappointed with the cpu performance on the fx8, i am hoping this is something they sort soon.

I can't upload them with my fx8! the edit says:
unable to import.
the selected file contains data for the AXE FX II and is not compatible with this firmware (I've the last).

How do you did it?

I'm getting the same error! The file extensions (.syx) are the same, so I don't understand why it won't work?! Anybody have a fix?

but they are different than the syx files from the FX8. Do not be confused, they are not compatible despite having the same extension.

Oh ok, thanks. Do you believe they will enable this feature in the future? I can't see why not.

Also, how can I add blocks? I read that blocks can be inserted into FX8 software, but unsure how to execute this.

Have you tried the procedure for AE descriped by Simeon in the README!.rtf included in the download .zip with FX8-Edit?

Yes, got it to work! Do you have any BLK files, or know where I can download some links for BLK files? Having trouble finding some.

Back
Top Bottom