Blocks not showing on AX8.

maddnotez

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Brand new to this and still learning.

I imported a preset on the Exchange and it works great, especially in the AXE edit however the blocks aren't showing up on the AX8.

This is a big issue because I added a wah block. Now it is always stuck on and I can't toggle anything on or off.

How do I get the blocks to show up?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 16
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Brand new to this and still learning.

I imported a preset on the Exchange and it works great, especially in the AXE edit however the blocks aren't showing up on the AX8.

This is a big issue because I added a wah block. Now it is always stuck on and I can't toggle anything on or off.

How do I get the blocks to show up?
I'm guessing you don't have them set up for foot switches.

Yes. I'm not near my computer to look but on the Axe Edit, it says something about foot switches. Select that and you can drag/drop the blocks and they will appear on the AX8.
Well I never said I was the most observant guy in the world. lol

Thanks got it working. This actually helps with some other things as well because now I see the Global and Function pages too!! Thanks again.

Edit: Now, maybe you know this. Is there a way to set up a wah where it auto engages by simply stepping on the pedal? Or would I always have to press a footswitch first?

Thanks, you guys are awesome.

I try to solve on my own with the manual before I ask, just couldn't find it. Will need to start looking on YT with future questions. Don't mean to clog the forum with this kind of stuff.

Do yourself a favor and check out Chris video tutorials about the AX8 at AxeFX Tutorials, it will help you understand almost everything about the AX8, it has helped me greatly.

Back
Top Bottom