Block Library Exchange?

modman

The block library is super helpful... I was wondering if there was a feature to import/export block library settings? Perhaps to share?
Is this done by exporting the preset? Does the block library info remain?
I know some people go to great effort to try replicate classic pedals and settings. It would be awesome to easily export & share :)

They are stored in the AxeEdit blocks directory as individual files (RMB click the Block Library down arrow and select "Show Folder"), so easy to share. The only issue I had is that the file name isn’t the same as the name shown in AxeEdit, so made renaming other peoples blocks to something logical to me tricky.

Last edited:
Blocks in the Block Library are stored in a folder on your computer. You can import blocks, but you have to do it manually. Any time you save a block to the Block Libary, it's automatically exported to the aforementioned folder. To access the folder, simply select "Show Folder" from the Block Library's drop-down menu.

Curious to see if anyone would be interested in a block library share thread? A place to exchange block library files and settings.
Should this be posted in the Axe FX3 Discussion or Preset Exchange?

Anybody have link to good block exchange? They are here and there but no really bigger collection.

I was thinking about this yesterday and started looking around. I've not really been able to dial in a delay similar to what I had in helix's transistor tape and would love to have that.

@simeon has a great set of blocks and presets. @yek has also been sharing his favorite presets and blocks lately. And @Cooper Carter and @2112 (Leon Todd) and @Marco Fanton share lots of blocks and presets. And don’t overlook the factory presets bundled with the unit. There are a LOT of really good blocks available for reuse.

Also, one of my reasons for having purchased Austin Buddy’s packs was to nose around and learn, and to occasionally stage a sack and pillage run.

Back
Top Bottom