Block library error

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
I have 18 on my old Axe fXII and have been using Axe edit for basic adjustments. I just connected my newer AXE FXII Mark II unit up with 17.3 to my computer and I am getting an error that says "errors were encountered while reading block library entries. Please see the file block _library.log in the block library directory for a list of errors''. I rebooted my computer and Axe unit and get the same message. Is this a bug or my computer possibly? Where do I find this directory with the list of errors? Thanks

perhaps Axe-Edit updated the Block Library/Definitions for FW18 and now when you plug in an old FW17, it doesn't recognize the older data.

you may have to refresh everything in the Settings/Preferences of Axe-Edit with your FW17 axe connected.

perhaps Axe-Edit updated the Block Library/Definitions for FW18 and now when you plug in an old FW17, it doesn't recognize the older data.

you may have to refresh everything in the Settings/Preferences of Axe-Edit with your FW17 axe connected.

I'll try that, it went through its little reset at the bottom where it goes through all the blocks and effects. I'll do the reset and see, thanks.

That did not work, going to hook up the older unit with 18 and see if it does it with again.

That did not work, going to hook up the older unit with 18 and see if it does it with again.

I did not get the error with the unit that has 18, strange because I have been using my Mark II with 17.3 to gig with and this is new. Maybe not an 18 bug but strange anyway.

it doesn't happen with the FW18 because your axe-edit files are now updated for FW18.

what exactly did you "reset"?

it doesn't happen with the FW18 because your axe-edit files are now updated for FW18.

what exactly did you "reset"?

I reset everything under settings/preferences. Blocks , cabs, names. I hooked up the 17.3 unit again and it did the same thing. Errors again. IDK whats up/ Thanks

Axe edit might have cached the blocks. Try reinstalling axe edit and start with the unit not at FW 18. Someone might know if axe edit supports multiple units with different firmware versions.

Back
Top Bottom