Block Libraries created by Sound Designers?

DMP3000

Hi everyone. Getting my Axe-Fx III (about 6 months ago) has been a total game-changer for me, and I couldn't be more thrilled with it.

But one thing I miss from my old rig is pedals like the Strymon Timeline, or Meris MercuryX - delay/reverb pedals with awesome stock presets that are ready to go - ready to audition, tweak, and make my own.

I am wondering if there are any sound designers out there who create unique delay / reverb (or other effects) patches for the Axe-Fx III and make them available to the Fractal community (whether for sale or free).

In other words, I'm not necessarily looking for full presets - I've got my core tones and I'm happy with them. I'm looking for delay/reverb/trem blocks created by a real sound design pro, that I can then add to my block library to use in my presets.

Anyone come to mind? Thanks for any suggestions.

- David

Download these presets if you haven't already, then pull the blocks you like out of them into your library.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/gift-of-tone/

There are a couple of them that are only blocks from memory.

Bare in mind too, that some (arguably all) of the default presets in the AxeIII are developed by professionals so do the same with them.

Last edited:
BloxChange?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Back
Top Bottom