Blank presets fro AxeChange??

carloszeke

Experienced
I've got a strange problem and I need some input from you guys. Lately, some of the AxeChange presets I download come up BLANK! I'm thinking WTF? After rechecking compatibility issues I might have overlooked, I can't understand why this is happening. Just as an example, I'll begin with a brief list;
Preset No.
2977 Blank
2978 OK
2979 OK
2980 OK
2981 Blank
2982 Blank
2983 Blank
I'm up to date with Fractal Bot and FW17.02
All of these are for the AxeFx II (MarkII)
Here's a screenshot;
View attachment 24291View attachment 24291

Last edited:
The same thing happens to me. I assumed it was presets made for an XL but the poster failed to list that it was for an XL.

I've got a strange problem and I need some input from you guys. Lately, some of the AxeChange presets I download come up BLANK! I'm thinking WTF? After rechecking compatibility issues I might have overlooked, I can't understand why this is happening. Just as an example, I'll begin with a brief list;
Preset No.
2977 Blank
2978 OK
2979 OK
2980 OK
2981 Blank
2982 Blank
2983 Blank
I'm up to date with Fractal Bot and FW17.02
All of these are for the AxeFx II (MarkII)
Here's a screenshot;
View attachment 24291View attachment 24291

Same thing for me happened a few months ago. Someone posted that you cannot load a patch that was made with a newer firmware to an older version. You have 17.02 and these were made with 17.03. I just tested with 17.02 and they were blank. Upgraded and they are fine and work great. Even though it's just .01 off it still had the same issue.

Same thing for me happened a few months ago. Someone posted that you cannot load a patch that was made with a newer firmware to an older version. You have 17.02 and these were made with 17.03. I just tested with 17.02 and they were blank. Upgraded and they are fine and work great. Even though it's just .01 off it still had the same issue.

Thanks for the heads up. I did notice at least one of them was labeled as FW 17.03. After seeing this, I looked around on the forum and the FAS site, support and did not see anything newer than 17.02. I must have missed 17.03
So, where do I get 17.03 ??

Back
Top Bottom