Blame Canada (Post)? - AXE FX II Shipping to Canada - Definitive Answers Thread

Are you in Canada and wanting to order an Axe-Fx II?

• Total voters
So with me being Canadian + on the wait list + didn't put my name on the list until July 5th, it's probably safe to say I have a long wait ahead of me? :p

So with me being Canadian + on the wait list + didn't put my name on the list until July 5th, it's probably safe to say I have a long wait ahead of me? :p

haha - that would be my guess - I didn't get on the list until the evening of June 20th and expect a very long wait too! I almost expect that I will be able to find a reasonable used unit before I get a call for the waiting list. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and see the list get ripped through - I'll just be happy either way :) Watched my ultra leave my house last week to a new owner and I have been traumatized since!!

Last edited:
Watched my ultra leave my house last week to a new owner and I have been traumatized since!!

I know that feeling all too well. It was worse because I heard it with Firmware 11 before he left....damn me for updating it for him :D

haha well the average wait list time is about a month so if they figure out this shipping issue, then my baby should be at my doorstep around August 5th :O

Hold on.

It's fine if the order has the same billing/shipping address.

I didn't use the same address and that is the reason for it.
I have a PO Box in the US that I already use as my CC billing address.
I will change it to reflect the shipping address.

Ok. I can confirm it worked.

My Axe 2 has shipped. It was my mistake to use a different billing/shipping address.

Any update on canadian shipping???

No, but I wonder the same thing on a minute by minute basis. I feel like a starving man hanging around an all you can eat buffet with a bunch of fat guys talking about how great the food is, but they won't give me a plate.

No, but I wonder the same thing on a minute by minute basis. I feel like a starving man hanging around an all you can eat buffet with a bunch of fat guys talking about how great the food is, but they won't give me a plate.

LOL

You made me laugh out loud at work

But yes, me too... Pls cliff... Let us be fat too! Damn you! I had one in my cart a couple days ago...

Another option to consider is purchasing through Tone Merchants. There are of course pros and cons to consider, but they ship to Canada, so that variable is eliminated. They are taking names and deposits for their third pre-order list, fyi.

Terry.

That is f_cking funny...I can visualize it completely!

Happy to report that I picked up my Axe II from New York yesterday. Love it! Did have to open it up and fix a connection (super scary getting home after all day on the road and find your Axe FX II doesn't turn on!).

Why can Atomic ship to Canada and not Fractal this is ridiculous, I would really like an explanation.

Although the two organizations partner in a number of ways, they are separate companies. Fractal made a business decision to suspend Canadian shipping due to some Canada Post / USPS issues until an alternate arrangement could be put in place.

Terry.

Although the two organizations partner in a number of ways, they are separate companies. Fractal made a business decision to suspend Canadian shipping due to some Canada Post / USPS issues until an alternate arrangement could be put in place.

Terry.

Can't we all just get along (abong)?!

Back
Top Bottom