Blame Canada (Post)? - AXE FX II Shipping to Canada - Definitive Answers Thread

Are you in Canada and wanting to order an Axe-Fx II?

• Total voters
On an interesting note, it looks like a bill was passed last night to resume Canada Post shipping. Has to go to senate but they're saying that shipping could be re-instated monday. Hint, hint ;) lol

Reactions: ang
Well, Cliff stopped using Canada Post way before the strike, not sure why he'd go back now. But There's always hope!

I don't know what's needed, but they cancel all orders where the shipping address is a mail forwarder.
Good luck getting an Axe in Canada.

Man, that's pretty junky. I'll do whatever I can, phone in to verify the order, anything. WOW. Had I known this I would have gone with TM. They had no problem shipping to Canada or accepting my Canadian CC. I would hope that maybe FAS would be awesome enough to figure out Canadian shipping before the waitlist, but I doubt that will happen.

Last edited:
They cancel even through a mail forwarder ? Why ? Wow that is crap. That was going to be my route. I'm kicking myself for selling my Ultra now, I had a chance to get in on the first TM run but figured that FAS direct would be the best route...

Hold on.

It's fine if the order has the same billing/shipping address.

I didn't use the same address and that is the reason for it.
I have a PO Box in the US that I already use as my CC billing address.
I will change it to reflect the shipping address.

Last edited:
Hold on.

It's fine if the order has the same billing/shipping address.

I didn't use the same address and that is the reason for it.
I have a PO Box in the US that I already use as my CC billing address.
I will change it to reflect the shipping address.

So did it work?

man, it'd be great if FAS surprised us by announcing a Canadian shipping option once the new store opened up. :D

I had a nice vacay.. feeling good.. so I'll be optimistic here and say that I'll be surprised if there is NOT a Canadian shipping option in the new store. It seems like the ideal time to fix this and get us rowdy Canadians off his back.

BTW.. Boutique Tone has no plans to become a Canadian Fractal dealer/distro (I asked them directly).

I had a nice vacay.. feeling good.. so I'll be optimistic here and say that I'll be surprised if there is NOT a Canadian shipping option in the new store. It seems like the ideal time to fix this and get us rowdy Canadians off his back.

BTW.. Boutique Tone has no plans to become a Canadian Fractal dealer/distro (I asked them directly).

Thanks for the info Robboman, I think I will try to be optimistic with you on this. I can't think of a better time to try to implement Canadian shipping, and I'm really hoping Fractal worked their magic. I'll take UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, anything that will get my Axe here safe!

... I'll be optimistic here and say that I'll be surprised if there is NOT a Canadian shipping option in the new store. It seems like the ideal time to fix this

I'm also hopeful, and anticipating the same thing.

It's the cleanest solution. When waiting list coupons go out you either need a Canadian shipping option or some method to identify who is in Canada. Sending a discount coupon to someone who can never complete the sale would make no sense. Just looking at the ISP would likely not catch all the Canadian addy's, plus it adds extra steps to the process.

Terry.

F@#$! Wrong again.. there goes my good mood.

At present, shipping to Canada has been temporarily suspended while we work to set up a new business process to accommodate our friends in the Great White North. We apologize for any inconvenience during this time.

The units are in stock right now and I tried buying one for shipping to Canada. The new store let me enter all the canadian information.

I did not pull the trigger cause I though I'd wait my turn on the waiting list.

I might be wrong but it appears that the Canadian shipping issue appears to be resolved.

If so, Thanks FAS...I'll patiently wait for my code.

The units are in stock right now and I tried buying one for shipping to Canada. The new store let me enter all the canadian information.

I did not pull the trigger cause I though I'd wait my turn on the waiting list.

I might be wrong but it appears that the Canadian shipping issue appears to be resolved.

If so, Thanks FAS...I'll patiently wait for my code.

It lets you enter it for billing but not shipping. It says Shipping INFO must be in the United States.

Back
Top Bottom