FM3 Black Sabbath’s “Fairies Wear Boots” Live

It’s weird ,I hit the play button and screen goes black and the play button comes back,no video .i don’t have a face book account ? Loved this album when it came out 😀

Hey Todd. Awesome as usual! Must be nice to be gigging again. So, are you digging that Mission Gemini more than your ASM/ASCs now? If so, what’s better about it? I’m still lovin’ my CLR/ASM/ASC setup, but I’ve never tried a Mission Gemini...

I would have never guessed long ago when wearing this new album out on vinyl that here in 2020 this particular tune would still be played live, to an appreciative audience that knows it... nice job! Long live 🤘
Love that song. We’re an Ozzy tribute but we could do a whole show of just Sabbath era Ozzy. We play a ton of it in our set.

Hey Todd. Awesome as usual! Must be nice to be gigging again. So, are you digging that Mission Gemini more than your ASM/ASCs now? If so, what’s better about it? I’m still lovin’ my CLR/ASM/ASC setup, but I’ve never tried a Mission Gemini...
Thanks man! It is great to be playing again. We had two shows in August and both were outdoor venues in the Texas heat. Brutal. Getting to old for that. 😂

I’m digging the Mission for it’s power and volume and plus it sounds great. Very similar sound to my Friedman’s. Little brighter though but I can dial it out with a knob on the back. But I would have to bring both Friedman’s to match the volume of the Gemini 2. Some of the venues we play like House of Blues and some theaters I need more stage volume so the Gemini being a 2x12 is perfect. And it’s convenient for our out of town shows. I had back surgery a few years ago so I gotta travel as light as reasonably possible.

Local shows I usually bring the Friedman’s.

Last edited:
That worked Thanks Futukido, That sounded great, you played it to the T. How come no lead in the beginning, too long of an intro?I just realized I've been listening to that song for over 45 years and still love it:)

That worked Thanks Futukido, That sounded great, you played it to the T. How come no lead in the beginning, too long of an intro?I just realized I've been listening to that song for over 45 years and still love it:)
Thanks man! The Solo was there but the guy didn’t start recording till after we had already played the intro.

Last edited:
You guys do a great job. One of my favorite Sabbath tunes with Ozzy!

Your singer really pulls off the voice and mannerisms.

Back
Top Bottom