Black Friday GAS

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
Have any of you spotted some good gear deals that you like to share?

One thing i would like to try is this smart button Flic. I will try to make it in to a wireless midi controller to control AX8 and other things. (for this I also need a Puc+ - wifi midi device)
https://flic.io

Starting to do an upgrade to the studio in the coming months, so I got a head start tonight by finding some pretty sweet Black Friday deals on Reverb.com. Just bought the Antelope Audio Orion Studio and the Antelope Audio MP8D. 20% off of each. Saved me $918 off of list price. Sweet! (Still got a new computer, Slate Raven MTI2, new version of Pro Tools, and a hard drive array to go. The wallet is screaming in agony. Lol) There are other similar deals out there, just gotta look. Vintageking.com is running similar sales as well for a limited time. Happy hunting!

There are a few deals out there. I got coupons from Guitar Center for 15% off and felt like calling them just to tell them that's what they always give me on every friggin thing I buy there. But Prymaxe and a handful of others seem to be stepping up some. Toontrack has some good deals on software items, and if you go through a dealer you save even more.

I did a little shopping for another Anderson and found a Hollow T that dropped down to a price I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger, but that wasn't really a Black Friday deal.

Back
Top Bottom