BigBox IR's!!

This is one big reason I'm very much looking forward to this IR pack. I feel that the one thing the Kemper really has going for it are the excellent profiles created by pros like Andy and others.... Some of those profiles sound ridiculously good, but that's as much the device as it is the guy that made the profile (and the guy playing the guitar of course)...

Now enter fractal bundles... Load em up, Rock em out, Perfect every time!

Woot!!!

Axe Edit coming out tomorrow means we're going to soon see samples from TAFs Big Box IRs with the new Fractal Bundles (presets with IRs paired up together) !!!

I'm equally excited to try those out!!

Please put 'em out tomorrow Andy so I can buy them for the weekend!

Axe Edit coming out tomorrow means we're going to soon see samples from TAFs Big Box IRs with the new Fractal Bundles (presets with IRs paired up together) !!!

I'm equally excited to try those out!!

Please put 'em out tomorrow Andy so I can buy them for the weekend!

Well I cant release the "packs" yet, as they are still not 100% Complete. we are still doing the repairs, but getting closer each day. - I'll put the demos out for sure yes!. : )

Andy

I really really liked this preset + cab idea, since my biggest problem was low + hi impedance values + low and high cut values, together with matching the correct speakers with the correct amps of course. Definitely buying it. I played with the demo presets and my own ones, and saw that how ****ty my presets are (not the cabs that I use, my settings are!). Clearly I don't know how to get a nice tone, and I forgot playing trying to do that :).
Are there any plans for bass amp + cab presets?

I really really liked this preset + cab idea, since my biggest problem was low + hi impedance values + low and high cut values, together with matching the correct speakers with the correct amps of course. Definitely buying it. I played with the demo presets and my own ones, and saw that how ****ty my presets are (not the cabs that I use, my settings are!). Clearly I don't know how to get a nice tone, and I forgot playing trying to do that :).
Are there any plans for bass amp + cab presets?

Well, the Speaker section in the axe is very powerful, but.. it also depends how anal you want to be about it too. - for me, its all about the sound and the response, and without the right speaker settings this will never happen, and more often than not, you can load an great IR, but you just cant marry it with the amp in the axefx so well. so therefore it can sound dull, and generally not inspiring. - The end of the day, real amp manufactures do this too. after-all its the speaker that tells the story right?

It gets complicated, but its worth the extra effort, But what I _don't_ know yet is how they will translate across to 1000's of other players rooms/studios or whatever. - It sounds really amazing here, but it might sound terrible to the guy down the road. - this is what Im afraid of the most.. - but hopefully i'll be able to gather some feedback and get to know how things work out.

And yes I will do bass amps, they will all be free though.. they will be coming right after this final release..

So happy you like the demos anyway,and thanks for leaving feedback. Appreciate the time.

Well there we have it...My biggest release in History!!

http://www.thecabfactory.com

Its all OUT now. (please remember its a CABFACTORY release and not on theampfactory, we will be re-hosting all the previous stuff on the new site in the next few days)

See PIC
Mailshot.jpg

Some more information:....

For Platinum & Bronze users. you will need this link.

Samples | The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future

This is a catalouge of the patches, and an attached sample, this will get updated over time....

Also The keys to TAF-Xchange will be here in a few days, that will get automatically added to your downloads, so check back there in a few days (Purchase History)

Thanks guys, and hope you have fun! & im here if you need me!
Andy

THE CAB FACTORY

Last edited:
One question--are the presets in the Bronze bundle with Ultra-Res cabs or just normal? I guess that question actually applies to all the presets.

Just curious because with the newer OH libraries you have to make your own with the .wav files.

Back
Top Bottom