BIG APPLE DAY!

bradlake

Axe-Master
So in a few hours, fanboyZ and gurlz around the world will gather in front of their screens in anticipation of what the wacky crew in Cupertino can offer us in the coming weeks to distract us from the harsh realities of actual life. Looks like there have been sufficient leaks so that no real surprises seem imminent, but I’m hoping that Tim will honor the memory of Mr. Jobs by reviving the “.....one more thing...” coda to the presentation and laying the IMac Pro on us early......but probly not. But it’ll be worth the viewing to see the new presentation theatre named for the late great leader .
Curious if the FAS folk have a dedicated Mac in the lab to test new Apple OS developer betas with Fractal software...I have done so this time around , and it looks to me like everything is hunky-dory. ... but I am looking forward to running AXE-EDIT on my Apple Watch...so can ya work on that , @joe rogers and @Michael Pickens ...? ;)

We know we're getting 4k AppleTV and Siri Home availability dates today.

I need a new phone...so an 8 announcement would be nice. And a macOS 10.13 (or will it be 11?) release date. Otherwise I think Apple's yearly cadence for release announcements is stupid and has lead to them rushing half-baked things out in the last few years.

I usually test our apps with the Mac OS developer betas. This time, I have been unable to, but I plan to do a clean install of High Sierra on day one.
APFS scared me away from the betas this time. I'll let others blaze the new file system trail.

I have had no issues with running AxeEdit on all the 10.13 developer betas...all worky very well for me.

Yeah, I was a bit spooked by APFS, but touch wood not seen any issues personally

Pretty good day. Talk about a lot of things in the air at one time. That was a huge presentation.

While I have no intention of getting the Phone X, it does look pretty awesome. Finally a few steps forward from a brand that has gone 'safe' for quite a while.

The only interest to me was the apple watch 3. Cellular? If it works it will be very cool. I have Gen 1, and I've loved it for simple answering or reading text, but the Bluetooth music streaming is spotty at best, and the health apps are okay, but I doubt their accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom