Beta testers...

Guitarboy

- how much are they?
- do they have production units or pre-production unit (USA vs China?)
- did they pay for it?
- will they have to return their unit?
- Steve Vai had it free?
- why those guys don’t share much videos or thoughts on AxeFXIII? They started but... they don’t seem very involved...
- is there some specific rules (limits, date to release reviews and more)?

- how much are they?
tree-fiddy.jpg

i cost a lot more though.

i made my own from legos.

- did they pay for it?
legos aren't cheap.

don't talk about my unit. that's personal.

- Steve Vai had it free?
who?

- why those guys don’t share much videos or thoughts on AxeFXIII? They started but... they don’t seem very involved...
we aren't doing anything at all.

the first rule is

I dont think you really appreciating what massive task it is to beta test AXE-FX III (or any other kind of software/product etc).
Sometimes it looks like they are just a bunch of posh people playing with the latest stuff and posting a few videos etc.
But...
There are bible sized protocols to follow to test every aspect of this unit, every knob, every button, every feature and it needs to be perfectly documented item by item...

It would drive me insane to join any beta testing team... no thanks...

But huge thanks to all you guys who do it, THANKS!!

Last edited:
When I called beta testers I was thinking about Cooper, Mark Day and Larry Mitchel. Those guys seem to “just had” it in exclusivity 2 months before us and acting more like public beta testers than real protocolised Fractal teams...

To me this appear more like iOS 11 public beta testers ;)

But I may be wrong, just trying to figure out the process for thoses youtubers and Grammy award people ;)

So axe FX is made with LEGO’s bricks.
That’s why it’s called a Fractal. Small racks shapes turning into a big rack unit. I cracked the code.
Call me vice-Cliff now ;)

- how much are they?
- did they pay for it?
- Steve Vai had it free?
- how much are they? 457
- do they have production units or pre-production unit (USA vs China?) Special over-production units
- did they pay for it? Yes but with a nice loan of $100/day
- Steve Vai had it free? No, he had to give a kidney
- why those guys don’t share much videos or thoughts on AxeFXIII? They started but... they don’t seem very involved... : Yes, they're pretty much disappointed by the machine so they bought a Kemper
- is there some specific rules (limits, date to release reviews and more)? Yes, cover the whole bug testing process in less than 666 minuts

What will be the next Guitarboy's topic ? Cliff's underwear's color ?

Hint :
Jude+Law+Jude+Law+Films+Contagion+San+Francisco+Ncvfbuosxaal.jpg

Edit : the "Secrets" tag is precious, made my day ^^

Last edited:
Posts deleted.

To all parties involved: put each other on Ignore. This will help you, and all other forum members.

Please take your personal vendetta elsewhere. Repeating will force a moderator to ban all involved parties.

Back
Top Bottom