Bestronics Instrument Cables?

Just got my CLR's (thank you, thank you, no need for applause). Anyway I wanted to get a few things from Bestronics. Was curious if anyone has any of their instrument cables and how satisfied are you with them. Other choices are Divine noise and Lava. Thanks in advance

+1 for Best-Tronics. Lava Cable turned me off with a kind of bait and switch tactic. I am getting ready to get some cables for my studio setup and I am going with Best-Tronics.

I have both a BT (Tour Hard Series) and a Divine Noise cable. The BT is quite a bit stiffer than I'd like. I tried the Divine Noise cable when I was doing a review for TGP. TGP's policies don't allow us to keep review items as freebies so I paid full price for it. It was worth every cent.

The first four letters of their name says it all - Best. Top notch cables and customer service. Lava cables don't hold a candle to Best-Tonics. I've owned both and will only buy Best-Tronics cables from now on.

I have purchased several cables from Best-Tronics and have been very happy with them. High quality, work great!

Great customer service, average cable. If you tend to buy no name cable you'll love theirs. If you are a van den hul type of guy move along.

Back
Top Bottom