Best way to mount FM3 to TempleAudio

sidsin

Inspired
Hey Guys!Needed some advice - is there a way to mount the FM3 onto the temple audio without taking off the FM3 rubber caps?

Any help will be appreciated!

M3.5 screws of 16mm. Take out original screws, use the new ones (perhaps with a washer).

Can't check if it works, as I have not yet received my Fm3 or templeboard (but I do already have the screws :D) , but this is what people say works perfectly.

Alternatively, use a small piece of wood to attach it to the templeboard, and then on the wood and Fm3 use velcro. Be sure to not block the vent on the bottom!

I took my side rubbers off, and added a washer between the FM3 and Temple Board, and used the longest side screws. The holes line up nearly perfectly. For the fan opening, mine almost perfectly lines up over one of the larger cutouts, so I just dremel'd a bit of it so that it is fully open.

I believe taking the side rubbers off increases the airflow, as there is additional venting. My FM3 has not gone above 114 degrees f. and it is securely installed.

I used @ZenRigs Man's mounting plates along with Temple's native mounting system and extras of the dual-sided tape squares to mount my two FC6es. Should work perfectly for the FM3 also.

Solid as a rock with four of their medium pedal mounts spaced out near the corners, and no worries of issues with too-long screws poking holes in PC boards inside....

20200920_162326.jpg

I used @ZenRigs Man's mounting plates along with Temple's native mounting system and extras of the dual-sided tape squares to mount my two FC6es. Should work perfectly for the FM3 also.

Solid as a rock with four of their medium pedal mounts spaced out near the corners, and no worries of issues with too-long screws poking holes in PC boards inside....

20200920_162326.jpg
+1 for Zenrigs, I use them to mount my FC12, Mission Pedal and EV-1 to my Temple Audio Board.

M3.5 16mm works, i hard mounted the EV1 as well.
M3.5 screws of 16mm. Take out original screws, use the new ones (perhaps with a washer).

Can't check if it works, as I have not yet received my Fm3 or templeboard (but I do already have the screws :D) , but this is what people say works perfectly.

Alternatively, use a small piece of wood to attach it to the templeboard, and then on the wood and Fm3 use velcro. Be sure to not block the vent on the bottom!
Appreciate it gents!

Can you guys share a link - just want to make sure I order the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom