Best-Tronics = Rack Awesomeness!!!!

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
Received rack panels, cable, jacks, and panel mount plugs, from Best-Tronics this past week.

Those folks are the best! It's like dealing with Fractal. I consider them, by extension, the parts department of Fractal.

Nothing but 120% great products, support and customer service.

I'm putting together two 8-space racks to help me with managing the weight of my rig. I've been using mic quality and gauge cable. The problem is, the weight. I didn't need the heaviness and duty level of stage mic cable inside my rack. So, for this project, I ordered 100 feet of Best Tronics miniature cable, part #CA-0363. This stuff is very lightweight, but extremely high quality. It has a braided shield and 2 pairs (4 wires) of wires. I'm just using it as a shield, and 2 conductors, twisting the 4 wires into 2 pairs. I'm going to buy a desk light so I can see what I'm doing during soldering, but this stuff is going to make routing inside the rack, and to my pedal shelves, due to its tiny footprint, and pliability. Looking forward to having everything neat, tight, and zip tied.

I highly recommend anything from Best-Tronics. They made a 75' midi cable for me 2 or 3 years ago, that is one of the highest quality cables I've ever seen. It rocks.

Back
Top Bottom