Best Audio Interface for under $200?

haffner1

Inspired
I'm going to be working out of country for most of next year and I will be stuck using plugins for at least the first couple months. Anyone have any recommendations for an audio interface that's$200 or less? I don't really want to spend a lot because I will probably have my Axe III shipped over later.

How many channels do you need? I've used the Scarlett 2i2 with good results. You can pick one up used for a bit over $100.

Get a Digi 003
They're dirt cheap and honestly made more hits than any of the new gear out there

And I'd double the budget and get a used Apollo Twin, or Arrow

No sense having a great processor with a low end preamp/interface

Get a Digi 003
They're dirt cheap and honestly made more hits than any of the new gear out there

And I'd double the budget and get a used Apollo Twin, or Arrow

No sense having a great processor with a low end preamp/interface
This is solely for guitar input to use amp plugins and Ezdrummer 2 and EzKeys for practice. When I get the Axe back I will use it as the interface instead. It also needs to fit in my laptop bag along with my laptop so the digi 003 is out lol!

How many channels do you need? I've used the Scarlett 2i2 with good results. You can pick one up used for a bit over $100.
That looks about right. How does the 3rd gen compare to the second gen? Amazon has a super deal on a second gen with a mic, headphones and some other stuff for only $210.

Back
Top Bottom