Best acoustic sim IR

Randalljax

Axe-Master
Hey all looking at Axe presets and just wondering from experience if you could direct me to the best acoustic sim while using electrics.

I know Fremen uses an Ibanez and his acoustic sound killer ,any others .I am looking for something that excels more on a strum pattern think Alterbridge watch over you , as opposed to single notes fingerpicked style.

Can you help me narrow it down

The problem is, it's always dependent on the input you give => the guitar. So basically what's best is to have a good recording of an acoustic guitar and to do the tone matching by yourself with your electric guitar.

But you can always look at axechange and see if there's a tonematch you like. You'll have to try them by yourself and see if there's anything that suits your needs.

Hey all looking at Axe presets and just wondering from experience if you could direct me to the best acoustic sim while using electrics.

I know Fremen uses an Ibanez and his acoustic sound killer ,any others .I am looking for something that excels more on a strum pattern think Alterbridge watch over you , as opposed to single notes fingerpicked style.

Can you help me narrow it down

check this out

Attachments

• Acoustic - Finger Pick.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom