Behringer X32Rack or something else?

I can only cite my own sources from dealers and industry friends. Take it with a grain of salt. But also the nomenclature stating "price drop" and not "sale" is usually pretty telling.
Thanks for the reply! I’m a bit old school in my thinking, but look at this in the same way I do my ‘64 Super Reverb or ‘76 Boogie Mk 1… they sounded great then, as they do now. Nothing coming out since has diminished their sound value. The X32 gear is like that. It’s always going to sound and work well, so this is really good for me even if something newer follows. I doubt they could actually keep this on the market at that price, as it’s half of what comparable mixers cost, but I’m glad to get in on the blowout, if that’s what it is.

/highjack… the OP has already made his choice, so I better let this get back to the normally scheduled programming. Thanks again for the input.

Eh. It's fine. We're enjoying the Yamaha! :D
Very glad to hear that! When I saw that price, I jumped back to this thread to see if a choice had yet been made and saw that ship had sailed. Thought I’d share in case those following were still on the fence. Thanks for the ok on posting.

Very glad to hear that! When I saw that price, I jumped back to this thread to see if a choice had yet been made and saw that ship had sailed. Thought I’d share in case those following were still on the fence. Thanks for the ok on posting.
It had, unfortunately, sailed. But the drummer knows the owner of a really nice music store here so we got a great deal on the Yamaha. Not too upset about the outcome.

Honestly I thought I bought what the manual says it required but got horrible skipping. I’ll have to try it again
Interesting... maybe try a different thumb drive in case there's something wrong with the one you're using. (We've recorded many hours to it without any glitches)

Thanks! I'm keeping my eyes open for similar price drops in EU.

Back
Top Bottom