Behringer fcb1010 prom newbie

Perfectly explained! Thank you Paranoid, I really appreciate your time. I'll be at North Hutchinson Island the last two weeks of April... If somebody comes up to me and says, "I'm paranoid," that person is drinking for free!!!
You better be carful I might just take you up on that offer, I am maybe 2.5 hours from there. I am just south of Wildwood, that might be worth the drive if it is drinking for free and not just one beer!! LOL!!! That's a lot closer then Michigan!

Thanks again... Will do... I just stumbled upon your Mission pedal mod in another search (I have a "never used with my 11 Rack" Mission EP 11 S and am brainstorming Axe uses for it). How is your dual-expression pedal mod working out for you??

You better be carful I might just take you up on that offer, I am maybe 2.5 hours from there. I am just south of Wildwood, that might be worth the drive if it is drinking for free and not just one beer!! LOL!!! That's a lot closer then Michigan!

LOL.... The fine print is that North Hutchinson Island is desolate with the only life being between the ages of 70 - 90... I think electric guitars are outlawed on that island.... Highballs and Manhattans are the norm there too....

I have only played a little with this, I did the mod in pre prep for the ax-8(when I get an invite) I want to down size my rig for ease of setup. moving 3 guitars(3 tunings with floyds) the axe fx the mfc a mic and stand every Saturday is getting old. From what I did use it with my mfc it worked well. but that was just testing because I already have two sp-1 pedals on my mfc board, and the axe fx XL has enough horsepower to not need to simplify the presets!

i am new to fcb as well and just picked one up with the uno 1.0.3 chip in it...can i also easily program my adrenellin3 and vg99? as well as ax8 or shopuld i just get the eureka2.0 chip?

Back
Top Bottom