Behringer FCB from A to Z setup needed

jeff fox

I have watched main 2 youtube vids for setting up non-chipped FCB to run axe and also read forum posts here over and over, but I am still stuck after 30 days and have one more night to get this up and running or I have to return to GC tommorrow......The only things I want to do with this unit are to change patches, have a few effects turn on and off, and use the expression pedals...I think I have the expression pedal thing down but was wondering if there was anyone who could post a simple and exact process to get the other things working.I am an absolute midiot and while one of the posts here was very thorough on setting this up I found that the explanation just added to the confusion as I didn't get a lot of things mentioned there.Any help would be appreciated, thanks......I am also wondering if after updating firmware you have to do the setup configuration over for the FCB.I guess the simplest route to go if I can't get setup by then is to get a Midi Moose and an expression pedal, which as far as I can tell both of these can be used at the same time with the Axe.The only thing I couldn't do then would be to turn a few effects on and off within patch

thanks for reply....that was a good link.when i read about possibly having to install an upgrade chip i decided to return as this was a used model.i am gonna try the midi moose and expression pedal and hopefully i will at least change patches and have some wah.....knowing me at this point i will probably screw that up too, huh huh

thanks for reply....that was a good link.when i read about possibly having to install an upgrade chip i decided to return as this was a used model.i am gonna try the midi moose and expression pedal and hopefully i will at least change patches and have some wah.....knowing me at this point i will probably screw that up too, huh huh

Not to be rude, but it doesn't matter which controller you use, if you don't spend the time to understand how how they work, then simply buying another one is not going to make it any easier. There are a lot of people that use the FCB1010 with stock and 3rd party PROM's and from what I've seen, everyone is helpful around here.

I use one with the EurekaProm which is really easy to use for everything except individual scenes. It will not let you do individual scenes, but you can set up two buttons for scene increase and scene decrease.

I've seen posts from people who say they have been able to program a stock FCB1010 without an editor to do presets, scenes, and individual pedals.

I just found a software editor for it I hadn't seen before.
Has anyone used the IFCB Editor for Mac with success? If this works, I'd put my stock chip back in.

iFCB | Wabbit Wanch Design

Back
Top Bottom