Behringer FCB 1010 - my setup

mistermikev

Experienced
so... I rarely use my footswitch... and I set it up a while back... recently working on finger drumming a lot so wanted to add a bank for that and that led me down a rabbit hole of figuring out how the various editors work... just so I could ensure I have a backup. Figured I'd share in case it helps someone.

so made some labels I printed out so I'd remember what I've got going on. I have these next to pedals 6,7,8,9,10(top row there) and 2nd row 1, 2,3,4,5(bot row) respectively.

up/down switches will move me through the following banks:
bank 00 randomly moves me around big jumps in the presets
bank 01 is a mixed bag of on/off for 1st fx of several types and then scene inc/dec for pedals 7/8 and preset ind/dec for pedals 9/10
bank 02 is setup to direct select scenes 1-8 for pedals 1-8 and inc/dec presets on 9/10
bank 03 is setup to operate the looper (I don't remember what "once" does - maybe plays the loop 1x?) and scene inc/dec on pedal 7/8, preset inc/dec on 9/10
bank 04 was just setup to move directly to some favorite presets for gtr/bass
LABELS_V1.2sm.jpg
included below is the labels_v1.2.jpg - it was setup to overlay on some labels I bought at walmart in case you want to print them (not very durable)

the mv_axefx_presetdocumentation.pdf just is a list of the cc and pc settings

and mv_axefxsetup_v1.0.syx is the sysex dump from ed dixons fcb editor. you can send this to your fcb (def backup first!) or snag whatever banks you like from it.

Attachments

• LABELS_V1.2.jpg
    LABELS_V1.2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 7
  • MV_Axefx_PresetDocumentation.pdf
    125.9 KB · Views: 7
  • MV_AxeFxSetup_V1.0.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom