FM3 Beatles Cover Song - I Should Have Known Better

Wow!! That was excellent. Did you do all the parts? Super tight and great song to cover and show the possible subtlety of the Fractal modeling. Thanks for sharing!👍

Wow!! That was excellent. Did you do all the parts? Super tight and great song to cover and show the possible subtlety of the Fractal modeling. Thanks for sharing!👍
Thanks for the compliment! I did everything but the drums on this one. This guy named Joe at allyouneedisdrums.com provided the drumming. Thanks again!

This is great ,someone who wasn't old enough when this song came out (im guessing) is getting into it , . im 62 and there so many young people who are carrying on my generation of music.Love 60's 70's and 80' ,90' too. ;):) brought some of the best tunes:D

Nice! You sound great and so does the FM3. Add some harmony vocals next?
Thanks. It’d be interesting to hear it with more harmonies but I’m actually done with it at this point. I did add a couple in the background of the chorus but, overall, I sorta just mimicked what I heard in the original recording. Although the Beatles do a ton of harmonizing, I actually didn’t hear much on this particular track. What I mainly heard was Lennon’s vocals doubled, which I tried to replicate. It actually cuts to a single vocal track during the chorus whereas I have four vocal tracks during that part in my version. Thanks again!

This is great ,someone who wasn't old enough when this song came out (im guessing) is getting into it , . im 62 and there so many young people who are carrying on my generation of music.Love 60's 70's and 80' ,90' too. ;):) brought some of the best tunes:D
Thanks for listening. You’re correct. I’m 33! Still old enough to know the Beatles got some of the best tunes !

Back
Top Bottom