Be Heard! Review the Axe-Fx III in our Store

I have interacted with Fractal many times since I bought my first Fractal product (AxeFX II) in 2011. Without exception, the service that I have received has been as good as from any company I have ever worked with. My first call was regarding a shipping question. Cliff Chase himself answered the phone and provided excellent service. My experience has been exceptional in every transaction (sales and support) since then.

Fractal Audio has grown from Cliff Chase's garage into an internationally recognized company with products used by many of the greatest guitarists in the world. And yet, they somehow have been able to offer "mom and pop" store service to someone like me. @Mark Day helped me when I had to return an FM3 after I suffered an unexpected financial hardship. He was kind and gracious and treated me, essentially a "nobody", like a human being. He showed personal care and concern that meant a lot to me. I have had similar experiences with Matt Picone and other folks who work for Fractal.

For many years I suppervised an IT team at a Washington State government agency that supported about 2000 staff spread over 285 locations throughout Washington state. I know first hand how challenging it is to support folks who are focused upon their own world, their own deadlines, and who bring their own personal problems into situations where they feel stressed and are looking for someone to take their problems out on. Being civil and staying focused on customer needs is hard when someone decides to target you because of their own hardship. Providing top notch service is rare because it is hard to do. My experience with Fractal is one of the few customer service experiences that I've had where excellence is a goal that is backed up by action, not just words.

This is just my opinion and experience. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom