Be able to assign the IA switches to both stay with scene switch AND hold

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
This would be so nice. I know mentioned before. But Please? Be able to assign a button to switch at will!

You can do that now. Effect bypass switches can be changed as needed separate from scene changes. They're not locked in the state saved with the scene. If you turn off scene revert, they will stay in the state you leave them for that scene as you change to other scenes and back as well. Preset changes will then make them reset back to the original saved state.

Reactions: Rex
You can do that now. Effect bypass switches can be changed as needed separate from scene changes. They're not locked in the state saved with the scene. If you turn off scene revert, they will stay in the state you leave them for that scene as you change to other scenes and back as well. Preset changes will then make them reset back to the original saved state.
You can't switch revert on the fly though. Right?

You can change the option in the MIDI/Remote menu as needed, but not really any easier than that. It's a global setting that will affect all presets.

You can change the option in the MIDI/Remote menu as needed, but not really any easier than that. It's a global setting that will affect all presets.
You are missing the whole point I believe. I know about revert.....BUT....it only works globally as you just mentioned. I want to have it be one way, then can change, on the fly via button, not menu system manually.

One possible work around is to leave scene revert off globally and then reload the current preset to force it to reset on the fly. So anytime you want the states to go back to their saved scene states, hit the preset select button for the current preset again.

Perhaps adding something like a tap for scene select and hold for scene reset kind of thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom