BB KING HAS DIED AGED 89. Axe FX 2 blues tributes to youtube people. Lets do this!

nznat

Experienced
OK people, we all here make music with out guitars, we love it, and somewhere along the way, BB Kings music was there, and we all respected his music (even if we only play metal).

OK, i think it would be nice, as i'm new here, and really loving this community, to have people put together youtube demos of their Axe FX blues "type" tones into videos and place them on youtube.

Even if you can play good or not, it doesn't matter at all, not even a little bit, its time to play and time to pay our respects. Its all in good fun!

Doesn't matter if you are metal player or other types, lets do this. Love to get this page rocking. Place your links up on here, lets play the blues.

I'll have my own demo up in a few hours - to start things off, i paid my respects to Jim Marshall when he died within an hour of hearing of his passing, and I recorded this demo with my iPhone, on the spot, made up on the spot.

Hope you like, and look forward to placing my BB King tribute up shortly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4SZMTv5ww

rock on, and may the blues be with you!

Back
Top Bottom